Hey guys,
I know I did this before with jQuery v1.1 where I was able to load an xml
file in IE6/IE7 on a cd, but can't find the code I wrote.  Currently I am
doing the code below and I can get it to work in FX, but not IE.

IE7 is giving me an error of: Error: Permission denied
IE6 is giving me an error of: parsererror: undefined

        $.ajax({
            url            : xmlFile,
            dataType        : 'xml',
            async         : false,
            success        : function(){},
            error        : function(x, s, e){}
        });

I put the below in the head of the htm file thinking that it would help, but
no luck.

<!-- saved from url=(0013)about:internet -->

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com