On Dec 9, 3:26 am, Charles Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I believe this bug was supposed to have been fixed in the move from
> jQuery Calendar to ui.datepicker, but I'm still seeing sporadic
> "Operation Aborted" errors in Internet Explorer, both 6 and 7, when
> the datepicker is initialized. Frustrating problem because it's very
> intermittent.
   <snip>

   I presume that it's a problem with the jQuery's ready(); switching
to some different versions of jQuery might help (that worked for me--I
didn't use datepicker though). Switching to svn version did help for
me--but that broke metadata plugin.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/