On Dec 12, 7:56 pm, "KidsKilla .grin! wuz here" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> This problem caused in IE not because of jQuery bug, but because of IE bug.
> IE doesn't allow to work with DOM untill it's fully downloaded and be ready.
> This is why everything works fine inside $(document).ready()
> there is 2 ways to fix it:
> 1. initialize everything in $(document).ready()
> 2. paste your script tags in head or directly in body tag. (i mean
> there have to be no parent tags)
   <snip>

   This is not quite true. The ready() is keep on changing; I'm not
sure if one in svn is finalized.

   You'll get this error even if you follow the above 2 criteria in at
least one of the previous/current jQuery versions--especially if you
use jQuery from IFRAME.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/