I download the jquery-ui.min.js by just selecting the Draggable plugin which produced an 18K file.
$('table.draggable').draggable();
actually works just fine on my page. It even works in IE 6.

BUT! I'm getting errors in Firebug and the Error Console. And on IE6 I'm getting some error warnings. When I load the page I first get this::

  "$.ui[w] has no properties"    jquery-ui.min.js (line 8)

(since it's minified it doesn't really make sense to show what's on line 8)

When I start dragging the element I get another error::

 "$(this.helper).outerWidth is not a function"   jquery-ui.min.js (line 23)

I'm using jquery-1.2.1.min.js.
The second error about outerWidth goes away when I also install dimensions.

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com