Hi, Liam, and thanks for the reply...

It turns out that the problem was with the case-sensitive
spelling of "dropShadow"... I had it as "dropshadow".

I also had left out the dimensions plug-in which was required.

And the final issue was, indeed, with the misspelling of "function".

The shadowDrop plug-in working well now.

I just need to test and see if the width and height always have to be
specified or if the width can be provided only, etc.

Rick