Just a follow-up on having to specify width and height of an image
for the dropShadow plug-in to work properly.

I figured out that I can use the cfimage (ColdFusion) tag to determine
the width and height of an image, then turn those into variables that
I can then use in the plug-in.

Works like a charm!

Rick