Hi,

I've got a few questions here...

When I .load() text into a div -- basically swapping one bit of text
for another, -- the div will collapse for a second while the textual
content loads and switches...

...What would be the best way to retain the div size during .load()?

My best guess would be to dynamically grab the div height before
ajaxStart(), and then apply min-height/height to the container div
only during the switching.

Sound like an ok technique/approach? How have you handled such
situations?

<off-topic>
I have noticed that my posts take a while to show-up on the list... Is
this because of moderation? Are all posts moderated, or only those
made by new members?
</off-topic>

Thanks!
Cheers,