yea i came across that one too but i don't really care for the style of their
lightbox effect.  i greatly prefer the type of the one i posted above.

really if i were to use the jquery lightbox effect then i guess all i would
need is a jquery plugin or script that would allow me to pull a set of image
thumbnails and full size images from a flicker set and output those
thumbnails and links with a class="lightbox" on them.

i am looking at the flickr api to see if i can just build something but it
would be much easier if i could find a plugin to do this.