this worked out pretty well - i had some trouble gettign the images to load
correctly in the lightbox plugin but that was something in the lightbox
plugin i had to tweak - not yours.

i don't have it posted online yet - i am just playing around locally.  but
in the next few weeks you will see it  at www.asset-guardians.com on the
portfolio page.