Hi, all.

I'd like to request some suggestions as to what core jQuery
functions and plug-in(s) might best be used to create a
menu feature such as the one used on this site:

www.AtlantaFalcons.com

You'll see an expanded area appear beneath the menu when you
mouseover the main menu items at the top of the page;.

I thought about using the Yahoo enhanced search approach
which involves sliding the page content down to make room
for the new search area, but I think I would rather use
the approach on the Falcon's site, and overlay the menu.

The Yahoo approach would be simpler, just using a slide-and-hide
approach, but the Falcon's approach would be a little
more complex.

Involving, perhaps, absolutely positioned div's and z-index
for positioning the additional menu area?

Thoughts and suggestions?

Thanks for any input.

Rick