ok so it is working well but the client is asking how he can change the order
of the pictures.  it seems like with flickr you can add photos to "sets" and
set a specific order, but there doesnt seem to be an rss feed for "sets",
only for tagged photos.  but there seems to be no way to set the order of
tagged photos.

how can i make this work fro my client?