ok so actually i ended up tryign out the picasa web albums and it is really
nice because it allows you to upload up to a gig or so of photos for free
and it lets you change the order of them.  so that solved the ordering
problem.  woo hoo.

only reminign question is how to handle the captions.  the captions seem to
be comign through as the rss item titles.  so how could i make the captions
coem through properly in the captions for lightbox?