Nice work, on IE6 the suggested tags are not in the middle of the input but are pushed a bit down.
I noticed a 404 message for the ajax example.

-- David

Remy Sharp schreef:
I've just posted up a plugin a wrote a couple of months ago for a
personal project that allows del.icio.us like tag suggestions - i.e.
as the user types, suggested tags appear which they can click on or
press tab to select.

I think it's an important feature if you've got tagging on your site
because it helps the user to narrow down their own subset of tags
reducing the margin for variations on one tag or misspellings.

The plugin, demonstration and documentation is here:

http://remysharp.com/2007/12/28/jquery-tag-suggestion/

However, I don't have any access to IE6 - so I'd love to hear from
anyone with feedback.

Thanks,

Remy Sharp.