Ooops. Yeah, that second one was originally a .gt(), so we should leave it as .slice( (currentPage + 1) * numPerPage - 1)

That little chunk of code should look like this:

    $table.bind('repaginate', function() {
      $table.find('tbody tr').show()
        .slice(0,currentPage * numPerPage)
          .hide()
        .end()
        .slice((currentPage + 1) * numPerPage - 1)
          .hide()
        .end();
    });

--Karl