Oh...one thing I'd like to see on the demos is a code view. On the various
links that you can click, I'd like to see exactly what options you're using.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ariel Flesler
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:28 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] [ANNOUNCE] jQuery.ScrollTo 1.3 released

Hi everyone

jQuery.ScrollTo 1.3 is out, It includes a few fixes, some features and it
went through a structural change.

Fixed the behavior for Opera which seems to scroll on both <html> and
on FF 2.0.0.11, IE 6, Opera 9.22 and Safari 3 beta. All of them on Windows.
I'd appreciate some feedback on this for other versions/ platforms.

Now the scroll limits are checked, this solves the problem that arised when
scrolling to the last elements within the scrollable container (or window).
I'd be grateful to get some confirmations on this too.

I restructured the arguments to make it work like $().animate. Now the
duration can be specified as a number in the 2nd argument, and the settings
hash as 3rd. Or the hash settings as 2nd argument, including the option
'duration' (or 'speed', backward compatibility is kept).

Finally, I remade the demo, this version shows clearly what each option
does, also what are all the ways to specify the targeted position (many!). I
want to improve its look, but that can wait :)

Thanks all.

Ariel Flesler