I'll see what I can come up with Ariel.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ariel Flesler
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:30 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: jQuery.ScrollTo 1.3 released

@Stosh
   Sure! actually, all the releases till this one, I uploaded as ZIP, I
chose RAR this time because it was a few KB smaller, that's all.
You can get the ZIP from here:
http://www.freewebs.com/flesler/jQuery.ScrollTo/jquery.scrollTo.zip.
Should I make them all ZIP again from now on ?

@Andy
   I do agree with you, that it would look better, but I think it's more
clear, for some that is not experienced with these stuff, if they see the
scrollbar. Someone could think it's just a absolute positioned div, that is
moved back and forth. IMO the scrollbar make it clear that you are actually
forcing the elements to scroll.
If you're good at design, I wouldn't mind some help :) I'm quite awful at
that. I'd really like the demo to look better :)

@All
  Someone with older versions of Firefox could confirm it works well ?
Also from Linux browsers. Thanks.

Ariel Flesler

On 4 ene, 10:52, Stosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ariel,
> Any chance we could get you to post the source in a format other than
> rar?  Perhaps zip or a tarball?
>
> Pax,
> - Stan
>
> On Jan 3, 6:08 pm, Ariel Flesler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > There, now it shows an example of code when a link is clicked.
> > I'd appreciate it, if some people could try it on different browser
> > versions and platforms.
>
> > Thanks
>
> > Ariel Flesler
>
> > On 3 ene, 12:36, Ariel Flesler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > Ok, sounds good, I'll try to add that ASAP.
>
> > > Thanks!
>
> > > Ariel Flesler

Source ).

backward compatibility is kept).