Hi Jesse,

Sorry I have been unresponsive - I've been too busy with work etc.
which is unfortunate because I think what you have done here is
fantastic. I wish I had more time now to discuss this new feature
indepth but, alas, I have to race off to work again :/

Regarding the border redrawing, this is most likely due to the border
not being included in the CSS values for width on elements like li and
ul. I know it's tricky to include pixel units into an em value, but I
find just adding .1em or .01em or something in between to those widths
generally solves the problem.

Again, I wish I could go on. I'll try and find time on the weekend to
reply more fully. I'm thinking we could make this code into a module
that can be added onto Superfish as an option. A plugin for a plugin.

Cheers
Joel Birch.