I use a lot JQuery on my sites although I'm not a savvy javascript
writer (but that's common now)

I turned to 1.2.1 to be able to use the new version of Tabs.
It did not arrive immediatly (that is why i scratch my head hard) but
within two weeks I began having more and more problems with every
jquery module I use, until now where the only solution is to disable
jquery.form.js to allow something to work.
Of course, it breaks all the data submit functions...

- Is there a known problem between these  two ?
- Could my calls to  jquery.form.js that were valid with 1.1.3.1 could
have turned invalid under 1.2.1 ?
- Is there another easy way to submit xmlhttp forms giving a target
div (that's mainly what i do) ?

thanks you all, this is my first post here, but I'm ok to learn...