Hi Quinode,

I don't know of any problems with the jQuery Form plugin and v1.2.1. I've used the two together on a number of projects with no issues.

The problem could be in the code you're using in conjunction with the Form plugin, such as validation code in beforeSubmit or some other code in success.

You might want to check out the release notes for jQuery 1.2 to make sure that you're not trying to use any of the removed methods or selectors (http://docs.jquery.com/Release:jQuery_1.2).

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com