Thanks for answering this question, Shawn! I really appreciate the time you've taken here and on your blog to help others with some of clueTip's features.

Feijó,

Shawn showed you a way to use an element on the same page for the tooltip's contents. If you'd like to use the invoking element's title attribute (or some other attribute as set by the titleAttribute option) for the contents, you need to set the splitTitle option. Something like this, for example:

$('h4').cluetip({splitTitle: '|'});

<h4 title="Fancy Title!|testing">Hover over me.</h4>

Hope that helps.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg