Thanks for the kudo's Karl.  I've always felt obligated (or is that
obliged) to give back what I myself have received.  In this case is the
help/mentoring/support the community provides.  So I help out where I can.

I just hope I'm not way off on my postings.. :)  But fully expect to be
corrected if I am. (and I'm open to being corrected - how else would I
learn otherwise?)

Shawn