I am not sure. It is dependent on how your PHP backend works. Looking at
your demo I see that when I move a word, it is POSTed to store.php, is that
then entered into a database? stored in a flat file? held in memory with
magic? Regardless, the idea is that in words.php (say,
words.php?waitForUpdate=true),
would loop until either your database; flatfile; or magic storage is
updated, then return the results and start a new waiting connection.