Ahh..I see how it works..well a better idea anyway. How that talks
with the PHP. At my site that I posted above..how would something like
that work? set up an event? Because I want each drag sequence to show
on the page and keep it updated along with adding words, etc.

Thank you - http://pastie.caboo.se/136398

Seeing that example was a help thank you!

Ryan

IGNORE THAT LAST MESSAGE, I got it :)