Hello,

I am writing a gadget that will be hosted on one server and used on
many sites.  I load it using jquery.getScript. No problem with that.
But I am wondering how can I submit form to hosting server and
retrieve the response? Is there a way to do this with jquery or maybe
just javascript?  Note: gadget hosting server domain is not the same
as web site domain. Also, setting up proxy on sites that will load
gadget is not possible since I don't know which sites will use gadget.

I know i can create hidden iframe and set target of a form to that
iframe but I really need to retrieve a response from server.

Is there anything like
var script=document.createElement('script');
script.method='post' ??

Any help would be appreciated.

regards,
Miha