Thanks for the reply!

Do you mean this bit of code:

jQuery.each( [ "height", "width" ], function(i,n){
        jQuery.fn[ n ] = function(h) {
                return h == undefined ?
                        ( this.length ? jQuery.css( this[0], n ) : null ) :
                        this.css( n, h.constructor == String ? h : h + "px" );
        };
});

Got it from here:

http://dev.jquery.com/browser/branches/1.2/src/jquery/jquery.js