Hi there,

I'm pretty new to jQuery, and i seem to be unable to find what i need.

I have a (php-based) file-manager. What i need is when people browse
folders, to replace the current folder with the chosen one. Imagine my
dir looks somewhat like this:

/images         dir
/illustrations   dir
/file.jpg           jpg

What i need is when someone clicks "/images" that the content of
"#contents" is replaced with the new info (called from PHP).
I ended up with Hijax (because i like the maintained history), but i'm
unable to fire the events from a link that is called from an external
page.

I hope this sounds as if it makes sense.
Thanks in advance!

Frizzle.