On Jan 14, 2008 7:58 AM, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > How about making it easy to use an expand/collapse icon in place of
> > the text?
>
> Good idea. I'll examine how to do that as elegantly as possible.

This was my one request, but I hadn't had a chance to try and figure out
whether "text" in your description would accept a snippet of HTML anyway.

The only other idea I had, which is getting a bit speculative, was whether
this or more likely a separate plugin could be constructed to work on size
rather than word/character count, so that if a div would be >200px tall, the
content would get truncated such that the div would be ~100px tall, for
example.