Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your issue with the plugin. To be honest, I haven't looked at the ajaxProcess part in a long time, so I've been procrastinating digging back into what might be going on there for you.

While I suspect my confession won't inspire confidence, I did want to at least let you know that I've seen your emails and I'm not ignoring you. I'll take a look at it and get back to you by the end of the day today, even if I haven't been able to resolve anything by then.

With sincere apology,

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com