On Jan 15, 2008, at 9:28 AM, Karl Swedberg wrote:

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your issue with the plugin. To be honest, I haven't looked at the ajaxProcess part in a long time, so I've been procrastinating digging back into what might be going on there for you.

While I suspect my confession won't inspire confidence, I did want to at least let you know that I've seen your emails and I'm not ignoring you. I'll take a look at it and get back to you by the end of the day today, even if I haven't been able to resolve anything by then.

Hi Karl,

No problem, thanks for the update. In the mean time, I've been playing around with adding an option to have it use the ajax .load instead which takes in the URL and selector from the rel attribute. Works great in FF and Safari but not in IE--something w/my code since a plain .load with the same URL and selector works fine in IE.

With sincere apology,

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com