You say "the error occurs". What is "the error"?
That's probably why people haven't replied to help.

When you need help, it "helps" to be as clear and concise as possible.

Anyway, I assume the problem is that you're trying to submit the
contents of FCKEditor via ajax. This is not possible without
explicitly updating the value of the textarea with the contents of the
FCKEditor instance it points to.

I think you need this:
http://www.fyneworks.com/jquery/FCKEditor/

NOTE:
the jQuery FCKEditor Plugin intercepts the ajaxSubmit function of the
form plugin and explicitly updates the value of the textarea to be
submitted.