Hello,

why not just try it out. For that I did a test page and the "tutorial"
how to behave to see what I mean ...

1) insert sth into the textarea from fckeditor
2) click on submit button -> the error occurs that you haven't entered
at least 5 chars even though I/you have ...
3) focus the textarea and than again click the submit button -> error
goes away and it works as it should ...

and no, I have no ajax submit!

I dunno what's the problem ... it's weird :(

thanks!