I'm wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me with draggable
and droppable. I'm relatively inexperienced in jquery and css.

What I want to do is show a list of draggable blocks (referring to the
column headings in a CSV file) and to be able to sort them into a set of
boxes (fields in a database table).

I have a table where the cells contain a set of draggable <div>s and a
destination table with droppable <td>s and this bit works fine, I get
the event on dropping a div in the table cell.

What I can't figure out though is how to move the <div> from the source
table cell to the destination table cell. It simply sits where I dropped
it on the page. Can anyone please enlighten me on this?

thanks
Kevin Thorpe