I may use this on the real estate sites that I'm working on, because
I wanted a viewer that would allow large images to be displayed using
maximum space allowed by the viewport of the browser.  Your plug-in seems
to accommodate that requirement.

One thing I didn't notice that I would really love to have is the ability
take a large image that won't fit within the viewport and allow the user
to be able to either grab the image with a "click-and-hold" so they can
move image around in the viewport to see the initially unviewable parts (think
panorama), or to have a mouseover that would allow the image to auto-scroll
horizontally (and vertically) depending on the location of the mouse pointer
to the center of the photo.

Any plans for options like these.  (Or hopefully, after a cursory glance at the
description of the options, some way to do this already?)

Thanks for the great work... and I did notice the "Tip Jar"  ;o)

Rick