mjijackson schrieb:
Hello all,

I'm putting the finishing touches on a media viewer application that I
coded up recently (think Thickbox). It can be used with jQuery or any
other library. I created an adapter for jQuery, and I thought that
somebody on this list might be interested.

http://mjijackson.com/2008/01/22/shadowbox-js-media-viewer-1-0-beta/
Thats wicked beatiful and all!

The only thing I can think of is a different, or rather slightly modified gallery mode: Putting the controls into a fixed position, eg. lower left/right and keeping them while switching between images. The position should be configurable based on the gallery, eg. if there is a certain maxiumum size, they could be placed accordingly.

Gonna integrate it on my site as soon as I find the time anyway :-)

Thanks
Jörn