Marcos Aurélio schrieb:
Ok, see:

Join http://www.animeschool.com.br/example/.

First test:
Put in login "AAA" and name "bbb" click the button and submit it.

Second test:
First click the button. He acknowledge the mistakes, all ok. Now fill
in the fields with "AAA" and "bbb" and click the button. He did not
submit.
Thanks for the testpage and description, that helped a lot. The easiest way to solve this issue is to include the ajaxQueue plugin (see lib/jquery.ajaxQueue.js in the download package).

To prevent the issue to come up again I'll make the ajaxQueue plugin required for remote validation. Currently I've got no better idea then just display a completely annoying alert when the ajaxQueue plugin isn't included. Other ideas are welcome.

Regards
Jörn