Well... I can't say I read every line of code... I only looked at two js
files that loaded after the others and looked (by name) like they were
custom code. Then I used Firebug to search through them for "hoverIntent"
which is thankfully a very unique string. :)

The difficultly with your project's UI (from an events perspective) is that
it auto-scrolls (left/right) in addition to the open/close of various
project divs.... so when you mouse over a project that is close enough to
the screen's edge it auto-scrolls causing the mouse to trigger an onmouseout
event (not because the mouse moved, but because the element moved out from
under it). Also, closed projects become impossibly small so trying to mouse
directly to a specific one is difficult. You'll need to find a way to keep
the UI from moving away from the mouse. It's a very tricky problem
(especially on the "by time" screen where the projects are stack and
scroll).

Brian.