Hi,
I have two jsp pages.
In one I create a form:
<form id="uaForm" action="basic.jsp" method="post">
</form>

I have bound this form to ajaxForm
$('#uaForm').ajaxForm({
        target: '#htmlChartTarget',
        success: function() {
            $('#htmlChartTarget').fadeIn('slow');

Now when the first form is submitted to the basic.jsp its (html) response
along with some js code returned are displayed in htmlChartTarget div. The
js code is also executed.
This works absolutely fine in firefox.

The same when I run in ie explorer it does not work fine.
Only part page is displayed (ie only the html content)
The js code is not executed under the script tag.
The part js code under script tag of basic.jsp is:
$(function() {
    $('[EMAIL PROTECTED]').addClass('field');
    $('select').addClass('fieldSelect');
    addColorOptions();
    addChartOptions();
        $('#drawbutton').click(drawChart);
        drawChart();
});

even if I add an alert as first statement its not executed and also I get no
error on my browser.

Please help.

Thanks
Sachin