Yuval schrieb:
Hey Jorn,
I believe I have found a bug in jquery.validate 1.2.
I use a few "remote"s to make sure a username or an email is not
taken. Sometimes I would have some errors in my form and would click
the submit button a few times to validate fields - and then would fix
the fields containing errors, and then try to submit the form, but it
would simply not submit. So after a lot of trial and error I decided
to add the following line:[...]
Hope I could help and things would be fixed in the next release.
That can also be fixed by including the ajaxQueue plugin, which will be bundled with the validation plugin in the future.

Please give the latest revision a try: http://dev.jquery.com/view/trunk/plugins/validate/
That will be released as 1.2.1 very soon.

Let me know if it fixes the issue.

Jörn