Those 2 urls broke down... Here I go again:
ScrollTo: http://flesler.blogspot.com/2007/10/jqueryscrollto.html
LocalScroll: http://flesler.blogspot.com/2007/10/jqueryscrollto.html

By the way.. this plugin is a replacement for jQuery.ScrollShow, it
never got over beta, this one has a better approach.

Ariel Flesler