Aww, I pasted twice the same url in the post Mika quoted.
LocalScroll can be found here:
http://flesler.blogspot.com/2007/10/jquerylocalscroll-10.html

@Benjamin
  Why thanks. Its fixed now, it was not a problem of the plugin, just
with the html of the demo.
Thanks for letting me know :)

@Mika
  The Zip is 12kb overall.. I didn't feel it was important to add
separate links to each 4 of the files.. but it's the second time I'm
told that, so I'll see if I can add them to the blog, won't probably
to the demo to keep it clean.
Thanks for your feedback :D

Cheers

Ariel Flesler