Hi Jörn,

I can't seem to make it work. If you have a look at e.g "http://
www.ehs.sfu.ca/general/categories/C16/" You'll see it works
beautifully up to that point.
If you click on a further article on the right hand side navigation
(i.e Back Care:http://www.ehs.sfu.ca/general/details/back_care/)  the
navigation collapses.

This is obviously the right behavior, since I set persist: "location".
But I need a way to manually force the tree to remain open at that
level.
I guess I could pre-render the entire tree. But if there is an easier
way to "force" a branch open that would be much preferable.

If you have any idea on how to go about that I would be much indebted.

Thanks