Just a quick note, jQuery.Accessible's main use is not the validator
shown in the demo, that's just an addition. What I really wished to do
is to actually improve accessibility with slight modifications of the
dom. The plugin doesn't have many of those, 2 or 3. I hoped some
people would contribute, but well :)

Well, that's it.
Cheers

Ariel Flesler