Hi Dan,

you're right. This appears to be a stop() aftereffect.

Although a strange one, or at least - undocumented.

removing the queue() din't fix the problem, so had to set

explictly $( this ).stop().css('overflow', 'visible')

Now it works fine, I think.

Thank you very much.

I'll leave the demo online, everyone here is free to use the code ;)

--

Best regards,

 Stoyan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]