On Feb 25, 11:41 pm, Seth - TA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So if I understand what you are saying, any jQuery which I want to use
> in the tabbed content must be in the parent page (the page which is
> creating the tabs)?  I have tried to add the appropriate jQuery
> statements to the parent page and have still had no success. Could you
> provide me with some tips on how to go about it? Thank you.
>
> Seth

No, you can load any JavaScript - inline or external - but it has to
be within the tabs content. You just can't put it into a head element
because that would be stripped away. You need to put it into the
fragment you're loading. The following HTML could look like what you'e

<script type="text/javascript">
    alert('I'm JavaScript in a tab panel.');
</script>

Just try it...

Another approach is indeed to put all JavaScript into the parent page,
but then you need to use a callback on the load event to initialize
your stuff after the new HTML has been loaded, e.g. added to the DOM.

--Klaus

--Klaus