Hey folks,

I'm trying out jQuery for the first time on my little project and I am
very excited about all the cool stuff. I'm trying to use the Facebox
plugin as a dialog. It works great so far, but I need a way to close
the dialog programatically instead of having the user click on the
'Close' button provided by the dialog window. The docs for Facebox
indicate that I should be able to do this with the following
statement:

 jQuery(document).trigger('close.facebox')

But nothing happens when I execute this statement at all, and I don't
get any javascript errors.  Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,
Peter