I've noticed that if i define error callback function within the
options parameter of ajaxForm, it is called only if request is failed
(if there is no response from provided url). When i return some http
error from my serverside script (like 404, 401...) success callback is
called.

I have habit to treat those returns as errors, because $.ajax treat
them like that (only when http ok response is returned, success
callback is called, and there is some other response (404,403,401)
error callback is called.

Is there any chance that this will be corrected, or i'm missing the
point

Thanx