Hi Karl,

Thanks for the quick reply and for pointing me in such a fruitful
direction.

Based on UI Dialog, here's what I did:

1. I included ui.mouse.js and ui.draggable.js

2. I added a 'draggable' option to clueTip.

3. Immediately after  "opts.onShow($cluetip, $cluetipInner);"
[not sure if this is the best place]
I added:
---
if (opts.draggable) {
     $cluetip.draggable({ handle: '#cluetip-title' });
     $('#cluetip-title').css('cursor', 'move');
}
---

It was so easy that it must be wrong, but it works!

I don't know if this will benefit anyone else, but it definitely makes
my application a little more user friendly.  The draggable option only
makes sense if sticky is turned on.

thanks again,
az