Hi Bryan,

Are you referring to Flash objects? If so, I just replied to someone yesterday regarding the same issue. Here is the relevant part:

If you're using swfObject, you can just use:
so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

for embed, you add the attribute: wmode="transparent"
for object, you do <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

hope that helps.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com