I have 2 javascript calls in an <a href> tag.  Originally I had just
used standard javascript and put the 2 functions together like this:

<a id ="functionClick" href="javascript:function1(value);
function2(value);">click me to execute the 2 javascript functions</a>

But it only worked part of the time.

I then tried changing it using jQuery like this:

<head>
<script language="javascript">
    $('a#"functionClick"').click( "function1(value)" );
("function2(value");
</script>
</head>

functions</a>

But nothing happens...I am sure I massacred by jQuery...

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!