Hey all,

I'm using the Shadowbox script successfully with jQuery 1.2.1, however when changing to jQuery 1.2.3, it no longer functions properly. It looks like something in the preventDefault mechanism in the Shadowbox jQuery adapter is broken, because when clicking on the image, it does not prevent the default link event -- it just reloads the image in a new page. But, I don't see anything wrong with it right off the bat so it may be something to do with event binding being handled differently in jQ 1.2.3.

Just hoping maybe somebody has also seen this and figured out what's going on.

-- Josh